- Compact Style- Unsure if this goggle will fit your helmet? No problem, these compact goggles were created specifically for use with very small to very large modern open face crash helmets. By significantly reducing the frame size and thickness of padding, the goggle will now fit much more freely inside restricted spaces. The compact goggle uses quality materials, such as solid brass frames and soft PVC leather; this choice of goggle is the perfect choice for classic motorcycle riders.
- Ultimate comfort – With high quality soft synthetic leather hand stitched over comfortable padded foam, the Halcyon goggles mask moulds perfectly to the contours of your face providing the best possible comfort even on the longest of journeys.
- Anti-Misting – The goggle frames have 4 small louvers punched into the metal with the opening facing away from the direction of travel. This allows just enough airflow behind the lens to prevent misting, but not enough to cause irritation to the eyes when travelling at speed or in cold weather conditions.
- Unique Features - Over the years Halcyon have introduced some additional features to our Traditional Compact Goggle:
- Redesigned Headband Clips –To allow the goggles to be worn over open face crash helmets while maintaining a close fit to the face.
- Non-Slip Headband- 3 silicone beads travel around the inside of the elasticated headband to ensure the goggles remain in place against the surface of a motorcycle helmet or when worn over a traditional leather driving helmet or pilot headgear.
- Adjustable Nose screw – A high quality stainless steel threaded screw between the eye frames allow for fine adjustment for the perfect comfort
- Made to Last a Lifetime – Most modern goggles and eyewear are mass produced using plastic moulded components, this is even the case with other traditional style goggles. Halcyon goggles are different, they are made using the same materials and manufacturing techniques that were first used 70 years ago, with dozens of individual operations to take a solid sheet of brass and refine it into the finished product. A considerable amount of time and care is spent on manufacturing a Halcyon goggle all of which is done within our factory in Hertfordshire, England. You will not find a single piece of plastic on our compact goggles, only solid brass frames, stainless steel and PVC leather – materials designed to last a lifetime.
|Frame Finish||Black painted|
|Face Mask||Compact Synthetic Leather|
- PerfectReview by phlex100
Quality Price Value