- Curved Style Goggles- The Halcyon Mark 46 is a stylish, streamlined goggle for classic riders. This goggle range is similar to our Mark 410 goggles, however the Mark 46 goggles uses a facemask which is hand-stitched to the goggle frames in two pieces, leaving out the material which sits against the nose when worn, which makes this goggle ideal for a more specific fit with this unique design.
- Ultimate comfort – With high quality soft leather hand stitched over comfortable padded foam, the Halcyon goggles mask moulds perfectly to the contours of your face providing the best possible comfort even on the longest of journeys.
- Anti-Misting – The goggle frames have 4 small louvers punched into the metal with the opening facing away from the direction of travel. This allows just enough airflow behind the lens to prevent misting, but not enough to cause irritation to the eyes when travelling at speed or in cold weather conditions.
- Unique Features - Over the years Halcyon have introduced some additional features to our Traditional Mark 46 Goggle:
- Redesigned Headband Clips –To allow the goggles to be worn over open face crash helmets while maintaining a close fit to the face.
- Non-Slip Headband- 3 silicone beads travel around the inside of the elasticated headband to ensure the goggles remain in place against the surface of a motorcycle helmet or when worn over a traditional leather driving helmet or pilot headgear.
- Adjustable Nose-Bridge Slider – A high quality stainless steel sliding nose bridge adjuster which sits between the eye frames, which allow for fine adjustment for the perfect comfort
- Made to Last a Lifetime – Most modern goggles and eyewear are mass produced using plastic moulded components, this is even the case with other traditional style goggles. Halcyon goggles are different, they are made using the same materials and manufacturing techniques that were first used 70 years ago, with dozens of individual operations to take a solid sheet of brass and refine it into the finished product. A considerable amount of time and care is spent on manufacturing a Halcyon goggle all of which is done within our factory in Hertfordshire, England. You will not find a single piece of plastic on our Mark 46 goggles, only chrome plated brass, stainless steel and real leather – materials designed to last a lifetime.
|Frame Finish||Polished Chrome|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £59.95
Special Price: £53.96
Regular Price: £57.95
Special Price: £52.16
Regular Price: £76.95
Special Price: £69.26
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price: £62.99
Regular Price: £60.40
Special Price: £54.36