The Convertible Roadmaster Photochromic (Transition) Motorcycle Riding Goggles
Take control of the road with the Roadmaster Photochromic Goggles! Roadmaster eyewear can convert into sunglasses. Detachable headband included, choose your riding experience. Headband may be more suited for open-faced helmets. Choose your preference!
Ultimate Comfort, Can Be Worn For Hours!
Preparing for a long road trip? No sweat! With the soft, spongy closed cell foam, these riding goggles can be worn for hours. The padding also provides excellent wind and debris protection. Lenses also anti-fog
Lenses Change From Clear To Dark
Roadmaster Goggles provide users with 100% UV protection. Sunlight protection; lenses change from clear to dark. Dominate all weather conditions with this pair of Bobster Goggle.
Bobster Goggle Key Features
RX READY - Need prescription lenses? RX goggles allows for prescription lenses to be fit.
PHOTOCHROMIC / TRANSITION LENSES - Transition lenses change to meet and beat all weather conditions. The lenses change from light to dark automatically. Provides convenience for every rider, can be worn throughout day and night, can also be worn indoors.
Goggle Lenses Included:
Photochromic Lenses - Adjusts automatically to changing light conditions throughout the day. Great color perception.
Goggle Frames Included:
Closed Cell Frames - Has low water absorption, while being weather and chemical resistant. It also provides ventilation to reduce fogging and has a tendency to be longer lasting than open cell foam.
- Carry case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Detachable headband strap (To be worn as sunglasses or goggles)
- Removable closed cell foam
- Instruction Manual: Road Master Information
- Frame Measurements: Temple to Temple 138 mm, Frame Height 45 mm
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Color: Glossy Black
- On Safety: CE EN-1836:2005/A1:2007 , EN 166 high speed impact at 45m/s in extreme temperatures
- Rx Limitation: +/-3 sph +/-4 cyl
- Warranty: Lifetime against Manufacturing Defects
The Best 5 Star Review for Roadmaster GogglesBob, on 8 March 2014
I have these because I have glaucoma, they are great, you can wear them indoors and still see, outside they cut out all the glare. The options for the strap is also handy. They come in a nice case and are really good quality. Much better than I expected.
- good motorcycle glassesReview by Fanny De Mendonca
Value Quality Price
- Five StarsReview by richard clark
Quality Price Value
- Great Motorcycle GogglesReview by ROB
Price Value Quality
- Excellent Riding GogglesReview by bob
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £21.45
Special Price: £19.31
Regular Price: £19.10
Special Price: £17.19