Halcyon Mark 49 Goggles - Brown Leather
High Rated - Also Available On Amazon
Amazon Customer Reviews
- Goggle size - 19cm Width x 9cm Height
- One size fits all - Fully adjustable headband (Lined with silicone strips for extra grip) & suitable for wearing over open-faced helmets
- Real leather facemask - Hand stitched over soft foam for added comfort
- Tough polycarbonate lenses - Shatterproof/ scratch resistant and 99.9% UV protected; Meets Safety Institution Standards (BSI - BS4110)
- Goggle frames - Highly polished chrome plating over solid brass frames for the unique, stylish look
- Ultimate comfort – With high quality soft leather hand stitched over comfortable padded foam, the Halcyon goggles mask moulds perfectly to the contours of your face providing the best possible comfort even on the longest of journeys.
- Anti-Misting – The goggle frames have 4 small louvers punched into the metal with the opening facing away from the direction of travel. This allows just enough airflow behind the lens to prevent misting, but not enough to cause irritation to the eyes when travelling at speed or in cold weather conditions.
- Classic British Style- The look of Halcyon goggle has remained the same for over 70 years, as first worn by RAF pilots during WWII. Moving through the ages the traditional goggle style has continued to be a unique and fashionable whether you are a Classic Motorcyclist, an open top vintage car owner, a Mod with an old Lambretta or Vespa or even a Steampunk enthusiast.
- Unique Features - Over the years Halcyon have introduced some additional features to our Traditional Mark 49 Goggle:
- Redesigned Headband Clips –To allow the goggles to be worn over open face crash helmets while maintaining a close fit to the face.
- Non-Slip Headband- 3 silicone beads travel around the inside of the elasticated headband to ensure the goggles remain in place against the surface of a motorcycle helmet or when worn over a traditional leather driving helmet or pilot headgear.
- Adjustable Nose screw – A high quality stainless steel threaded screw between the eye frames allow for fine adjustment for the perfect comfort
- Made to Last a Lifetime – Most modern goggles and eyewear are mass produced using plastic moulded components, this is even the case with other traditional style goggles. Halcyon goggles are different, they are made using the same materials and manufacturing techniques that were first used 70 years ago, with dozens of individual operations to take a solid sheet of brass and refine it into the finished product. A considerable amount of time and care is spent on manufacturing a Halcyon goggle all of which is done within our factory in Hertfordshire, England. You will not find a single piece of plastic on our Mark 49 goggles, only chrome plated brass, stainless steel and real leather – materials designed to last a lifetime.
|Frame Finish||Polished Chrome|
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 29 days of purchase.
How do I return an item?
Please send the item back to our company address:
Halcyon Retail Ltd
3A Station Rd
Please leave your invoice inside the returning package.
Don't have an invoice? Please leave a note inside the returning package with your name/ address, this will be a reference so we can find and refund your order on our system.
Still unsure? Contact us: Offices are open from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday Call us on: 00 44 (0)1992 537546.