Halcyon Mark 9 Vintage Flying Goggles - Brown Leather
- Goggle size - 19cm Width x 9cm Height
- One size fits all - Fully adjustable headband (Lined with silicone strips for extra grip) & suitable for wearing over open-faced helmets
- Real leather facemask - Hand stitched over soft foam for added comfort
- Tough polycarbonate lenses - Shatterproof/ scratch resistant and 99.9% UV protected; Meets Safety Institution Standards (BSI - BS4110)
- Goggle frames - Silver/grey paint over solid brass frames for the unique, stylish look
The silver painted solid brass frame is hand-stitched to a soft brown leather facemask, and the nose bridge screw is made from quality stainless steel. The lenses are made from 99% UV-protected polycarbonate which is treated with a scratch-resistant coating. Each lens is housed in an independent frame which can be easily removed from the goggle to allow replacements to be fitted.
The head band now also comes fitted with triple silicon, elasticated non-slip strips for the perfect grip when worn over an open face crash helmet.
|Frame Finish||Silver painted|
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 29 days of purchase.
How do I return an item?
Please send the item back to our company address:
Halcyon Classic Parts
Unit 6 Caxton Hill
Please leave your invoice inside the returning package.
Don't have an invoice? Please leave a note inside the returning package with your name/ address, this will be a reference so we can find and refund your order on our system.
Still unsure? Contact us: Offices are open from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday Call us on: 00 44 (0)1992 537546.