Nannini Biker Motorcycle Chrome Black Goggles
- Biker Goggles are an ideal gift for all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Two colour lens types for all weather conditions available.
- High impact resistant metal frames.
- Real (Genuine) soft leather facemask, ride with comfort!
- Free Carry Case that doubles as a cleaning cloth.
Nannni Biker Motorcycle goggle are a sleek and streamline design. Reintroducing the eye-drop style. The goggles are hand made in Italy using the finest materials available. Biker eyewear uses a real leather face mask that is extremely soft against the face. The polycarbonate lenses are UV protected and scratch-proof offering great visibility. The headband has a thin rubber grip on the inside to allow a non-slip contact with the surface of the open face crash helmet
Weather resistant facemask leather have been used for all Nannini motorcycle goggles. Goggles are lined with genuine leather for added comfort, while also combats wind and water.
Lens option: Interchangeable Clear or Grey lenses. Use Biker goggles for all weather, light and dark riding conditions.
The elastic, adjustable headband comes fit with a silicone strip. The single rubber strip prevents slipping when worn over helmets.
- Clear - For all weather conditions.
- Grey - For sunny conditions.
- Tough Polycarbonate
- Shatter Resistant
- 100% UV Protected
- All Lenses Anti-fog
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth/ Carry Case
- Goggle dimensions: 190mm (Width) x 80mm (Height), Fits most helmet types!
- Weight: 100grams
- Frames: Metal Chrome Frames
- Face Mask: Genuine Black Leather
Europeon Safety Standards
Nannini goggles follow the essential safety requirements established by EN 1938:854. Eye wear protection device: Goggles suitable for all motorcycles and moped activities.
Goggle is characterized by the following markings on the frames:
- CE Conformita marking
- EN 1938:1998 Legislative reference
- 860/862/864 Product Code
- Made in Italy
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 29 days of purchase.
How do I return an item?
Please send the item back to our company address:
Halcyon Retail Ltd
3A Station Rd
Please leave your invoice inside the returning package.
Don't have an invoice? Please leave a note inside the returning package with your name/ address, this will be a reference so we can find and refund your order on our system.
Still unsure? Contact us: Offices are open from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday Call us on: 00 44 (0)1992 537546.