Royal Air Force Fleet Air Arm WW2 Replica Goggle
- A fantastic gift idea. We use high quality, solid brass and real leather materials for all Halcyon goggles
- Much time and care goes into the making of each hand sewn goggle
- Hand stitched, soft, lamb nappa leather stone coloured facemask
- Scratch resistant, 100% UV protected Split (Traditional) lenses
- Comes supplied with annotational Fleet Air Arm booklet
Formulated in 1936. Fleet Air Arm became a part of the maritime Arm of the RAF.
Authentic Royal Air Force blue frames with a soft, lamb nappa face mask. A unique gift for someone with a particular interest in aviation from the WW2 period
For Flying and Motoring Enthusiasts
Suitable for road use and aviation. These replica goggles can be used for practical purposes and not just for display. The goggle lenses are UV protected and scratch resistant. Tough, but lightweight solid brass frames offer great protection against wind and debris.
|Product Code||RAF FAC|
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 29 days of purchase.
How do I return an item?
Please send the item back to our company address:
Halcyon Classic Parts
Unit 6 Caxton Hill
Please leave your invoice inside the returning package.
Don't have an invoice? Please leave a note inside the returning package with your name/ address, this will be a reference so we can find and refund your order on our system.
Still unsure? Contact us: Offices are open from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday Call us on: 00 44 (0)1992 537546.